Terms & Conditions
Every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of all information contained on this site. By using the site or services provided by Pulse Web Design you are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Pulse Web Design will not under any circumstance, be held responsible for any damages that you or your business may suffer as a result of using this website or our services, including but not limited to loss of data or interruption to the service.
- We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability.
- Our web hosting services (including our email accounts) may not be used to host sites or transmit data that may be deemed offensive, abusive, contain adult material or violate the law in any way.
- We reserve the right to suspend clients accounts and all services in view of non payment or breach of these terms and conditions.
- All content including, but not limited to prices, were correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change without prior notice.
- All goods and services remain property of Pulse Web Design until paid for in full.
- All coding is copyright © Pulse Web Design and may not be reproduced, resold or reverse engineered in anyway.
- Services are provided on an as is basis, if you wish to hold exclusive rights to any code, design, graphics or template you must contact us and inform us of your intentions prior to purchase.
- We reserve the right to amend our policies or terms and conditions at any time.